Sun-filled windows, warm wooden beams and large rock fireplaces make the Swiss Chalet a wonderful winter wedding location for your ceremony and wedding reception. In the summer, its flagstone patio provides generous space for outdoor wedding services, a fabulous party and plenty of dancing!
The Chalet sits among towering pines in New Mexico's oldest state park, just 20 minutes from the heart of Santa Fe. It accommodates 185 guests inside, 300 outside.
Photo © InSightFoto.com
For your ceremony, Fairytale Weddings will provide~
- The Swiss Chalet
- A celebrant to perform the ceremony
- Fresh flowers for the altar
- Fresh flower bridal bouquet
- Bridegroom boutonniere
- Altar candles in elegant brass candelabras
- Wedding music (taped)
- Our photography
- Information to help you obtain your license and have your marriage
All for Only ~ $1,850
Reception costs at this venue begin at $10,500
"Thank you for all of your hard work and attention to detail. Everyone was blown away!"
K. & J. Lima, Frederick, OK
Add some of our Embellishments to your custom package~
- A fully catered reception at the chalet or elsewhere
- Honeymoon ideas, from winter skiing to summer opera
Previous Location | Next Location
To book your special day,
call 505.438.7116 or
make a request online.