For an informal marriage ceremony, make the Storybook Chapel in Velarde your wedding destination. Built in 1903, Storybook Chapel nestles among whispering cottonwoods in the beautiful Rio Grande valley. Our professional wedding planners can customize a complete wedding package for this rural locale.
Velarde, a traditional small town in scenic northern New Mexico, is located 40 minutes north of Santa Fe. The nearby Parish Hall is a convenient wedding reception site. This Methodist sanctuary accommodates up to 45 guests. Transportation included.
For your ceremony, Fairytale Weddings will provide~
- Storybook Chapel and Parish Hall
- A celebrant to perform the ceremony
- Fresh flowers for the altar
- Fresh flower bridal bouquet
- Bridegroom boutonniere
- Altar candles in elegant brass candelabras
- Wedding music (taped)
- Our photography
- Information to help you obtain your license and have your marriage
All for Only ~ $1,650
Reception costs at this venue begin at $7,500
"We can happily say it was exactly what we wanted...we would not change a thing." M. & D. Lividini, Boulder, CO
Add some of our Embellishments to your custom package~
- A fully catered reception at the Parish Hall or other location
- Nearby water rafting, cycling, horseback riding, and hiking are perfect honeymoon ideas for the active couple
Previous Location | Next Location
To book your special day
call 505.438.7116 or
make a request online.